Staying Positive

Things that have gone right lately. My attempt to be a more optimistic person.

I will post every day, at the end of the day (or the next morning), about the good things that have happened to me in that day. The hope is that I will begin to be generally happier and more positive, rather than focusing on the negative as I tend to do.

 

If you would like to join me, e-mail me or leave a comment on one of my posts and we can talk about adding you as a poster here. I think that it would be really cool if this were to become a multi-person endeavor, if others are interested in helping to make it one.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007

Music: Jason's
Reading: various articles for my M.A. required class, alumni magazine
Current stress level (scale of 1-10): 3

Good things that happened today:
1. Cuddles!
2. Yummy burritos for dinner.
3. English department get-together. Chatted with some folks with whom I'm hoping to build relationships.
4. Outlined another MLS essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home